Though we are considered “Property Management” and “Property Managers” in the industry; we prefer to be called Community Managers because we do so much more than just manage the property. We manage the community as a whole, not just the property it’s on. We handle everything from overseeing contractors to administering the income and expenses of the community. We take pride in each one of our communities and strive to make our relationship with our Homeowners and Board members our main concern.
We take a professional and serious approach to our business and invest in people and technology that make us the best of the best. We aim to provide service and pricing that cannot be beat.
- Communication /correspondence between board and homeowners
- Contract and insurance bidding
- Homeowner requests/ modification forms
- Newsletters as directed by board (at cost)
- Oversee compliance with Uniform Planned Community Act and/or Uniform Condominium Act by all parties
- Maintain and uphold rules and regulations set by the board
- Attend at least 4 board meetings and annual meeting as designated in contract
- Supply Certificates of Resale at owners cost
We have one fact we always remember: Your community is your home; and your home is your biggest asset. We make it a priority to preserve, maintain and enhance the property values of your community.
Contact us for a
Call us or use our convenient contact form.
Dream Big. Sparkle More. Shine Bright.
With over 70 years of combined service and experience, 4 Star Property Management is looking for homeowners and community board members that want to make it a priority to preserve, maintain and enhance the property values of their community by providing: Bookkeeping for timely reporting of your income and expenses; Community Management of your the day-to-day operations; Maintenance supervision and inspections with access to the best contractors in the region; and established real estate agency to help homeowners buy or sell their home.